About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Yuki. My chinese name is 黃鈺琪. My hometown is Puli, Nantou. However, I came to Taipei 3 years ago to attend to Taipei Municipal Song-Shan High School. I'm now a freshman majoring in Money and Banking at NCCU (Taipei, Taiwan). I love to hang out with friends, play volley ball, watch historical dramas, and surf the Net for some fun things. The most convenient way to find fun things is to go to Youtube. I love watching many funny videos on Youtube. Such as "Kids React", "Smosh", the foreign ones. Also, I love to watch many Taiwanese or Chinese made ones, which are all really hilarious! So I'm going to make some post to introduce these videos which I think is funny to you! Wish you could enjoy. :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Funny Videos!!!!

     This time I'm going to introduce funny videos to you again! I hope these videos can help you to release the pressure of preparing for the mid-term.
     The first one is"

天公伯啊~下來保護我!

"

     It's about a little boy who was punished due to scratching others car. He wanted to run away, and cried for help. So naive as he was that he cried for God's help! It's really funny!

     The second one, 

不要笑.很嚴肅的-喵詩班.


     It's an awesome video of beautiful music. It's a famous song called Duetto Buffo di duo Gatti, and the lyrics is all "Meow". The rhyme is perfect, but it is really hilarious to listen a song singing in "cat language"! 
     Hope you guys enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Renee Wen.
    Ha Ha Ha!!!! I just can't stop laughing!!
    These videos are sooo cute! Among them I love the second one more. In fact, I have seen that video before, but every time I watch it, it can always make me smile. I wonder how could the members of the chorus sing the song so seriously without laughing. The melody was beautiful, but when it was sang as "meow", it became really cute but quite ridiculous. It was extremely creative of the person who has composed this song indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I liked the videos you posted. They were both funny and intriguing. The first clip reminded me some of the stories in my life. I used to be mischevious in my tender age, sometimes i did things just for fun without concerning others. Therefore my parents often punished me like the one in the video. I lived with my parents and my grandparents. When my parents punished me, my grandparents usually came to rescue, telling my parents not to be so strict and solemn to me. So gradually, I knew to take refuge in my grandparents, and my parents had nothing to do to me. Well, time flies, when i looked back, I thought i was wrong about that, and knew the tricks i played was nothing but rediculous. To my regret, I swear that i will not make mistakes like that again.

    About the choir clip, I was shocked because i was once in a choir and i havent heard this kind of songs to date. It was sure funny~~> <
    At last, can i ask where did you get those interesting videos? They are really impressive!! Wish to see more videos~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!!! It's great for you to become a better man. But you were just young, and I think your parents might think it was adorable of you at that time.

      And these videos are accumulated, when I watch one funny video, I click the related ones beside. I think YouTube is a really good place for online entertainment. Hope you could find them more! And I'll post more, thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. I've seen the first video before, but it still funny for me watching this time. the little boy was so pure and cute~
    thank u for your video, it really makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete