About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Yuki. My chinese name is 黃鈺琪. My hometown is Puli, Nantou. However, I came to Taipei 3 years ago to attend to Taipei Municipal Song-Shan High School. I'm now a freshman majoring in Money and Banking at NCCU (Taipei, Taiwan). I love to hang out with friends, play volley ball, watch historical dramas, and surf the Net for some fun things. The most convenient way to find fun things is to go to Youtube. I love watching many funny videos on Youtube. Such as "Kids React", "Smosh", the foreign ones. Also, I love to watch many Taiwanese or Chinese made ones, which are all really hilarious! So I'm going to make some post to introduce these videos which I think is funny to you! Wish you could enjoy. :)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Three random videos - still funny!

     It's our midterm week! I think everyone must be very stressed. Let's go on watching hilarious videos, and release for maybe 15 minutes!
     Let's watch my first selection. This video is "ahBOY 唱大海".
     It's a very cute boy who sings great, and cute! He sang with smiley eyes and precise pitch. He is awesome! 

     The second video is called "肚子餓了怎麼辦".
     It's a cool video with a cool film technique! They took thousands of pictures and connected them to become a video. They just want to show that a high school student was so hungry that he could only crawl to buy things to eat. It's very cool, isn't it? And I, as a college freshman, just have a recall of old memories of our high school life when watching it. Hope you could enjoy.

     The last but not least is "Rebecca Black - Friday (Chinese version)". It's the most sarcastic one I think.
Its original song is a viral video on the Internet called "Friday" sang by Rebecca Black. It's viral because of its lyrics. The man in the video, who is a YouTube singer, translated it into Chinese and introduced it to Chinese viewers. Just watch it and enjoy the tune and the lyrics! Ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. The little boy in the first video is so cute, and his expression is also very funny! A child sang a song with such sad lyrics really makes me laugh out loud! The second video is quiet interesting, and they must spent a lot of time shooting each pictures to make the video. It's difficult to make this kind of video because I used to try it when I was at senior high. Every pictures' pose and place should be accurate to make the video look smooth, it's really a hard work!! After looking your blog, I felt very relaxing! Hope to see more and more hilarious videos! :D

    ReplyDelete