About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Yuki. My chinese name is 黃鈺琪. My hometown is Puli, Nantou. However, I came to Taipei 3 years ago to attend to Taipei Municipal Song-Shan High School. I'm now a freshman majoring in Money and Banking at NCCU (Taipei, Taiwan). I love to hang out with friends, play volley ball, watch historical dramas, and surf the Net for some fun things. The most convenient way to find fun things is to go to Youtube. I love watching many funny videos on Youtube. Such as "Kids React", "Smosh", the foreign ones. Also, I love to watch many Taiwanese or Chinese made ones, which are all really hilarious! So I'm going to make some post to introduce these videos which I think is funny to you! Wish you could enjoy. :)

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One cool movie trailer: Bodies

     It's a trailer of a movie which is said to be a "Twilight for men" : Bodies.
     Let's read this introduction of the movie: "After a zombie becomes involved with the girlfriend of one of his victims, their romance sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world. " (from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/)
     When I first took a glance at this trailer, I thought that it's must be a parody or a joke. But after I watched this, I felt like I MUST watch this movie in a theater!!! It's a must-see! Because it's funny and cool!
     So click and see if you like this.:)

2 comments:

  1. This trailer is so interesting!
    After watching it, my roommate and I immediately decided to go to the theater to watch this movie when it is on!
    I really like the plots. It combines all the materials that I like, including vampires, romance, and comedy.
    Thank you for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the movie, Bodies, is said, “Twilight for men.” XD Very well described this movie, I think. :) In fact, I know I would love it at my first glance. It fits my preference in action and horror movie. However, while keep watching the trailer, I love it more and eventually make up my mind to watch it in the theater. I can’t wait until it is released! Adding romantic and comedy, it is definitely a must-see! I think the movie is a breaking new style in the movie industry since there are no similar ones ever released yet. Therefore, it is definitely a hit!! Your recommendation of this film is sooooooo great!!!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete