About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Yuki. My chinese name is 黃鈺琪. My hometown is Puli, Nantou. However, I came to Taipei 3 years ago to attend to Taipei Municipal Song-Shan High School. I'm now a freshman majoring in Money and Banking at NCCU (Taipei, Taiwan). I love to hang out with friends, play volley ball, watch historical dramas, and surf the Net for some fun things. The most convenient way to find fun things is to go to Youtube. I love watching many funny videos on Youtube. Such as "Kids React", "Smosh", the foreign ones. Also, I love to watch many Taiwanese or Chinese made ones, which are all really hilarious! So I'm going to make some post to introduce these videos which I think is funny to you! Wish you could enjoy. :)

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fine Brothers: A funny and helpful YouTube channel for learning English!

     Today I'm going to introduce a channel to you! It's Fine Brothers: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFineBros
     Back in my high school years, I used the leisure time after studied all day to watch the latest videos they updated every night. The program they made first is Kids React, and it gets lots of attention and high click rate. Then they promoted Teens React and Elders React. The two new programs also get good reputations.
     The programs invite kids/teens/the elders to the studio, and let them watch a video on YouTube. They record their reaction during watching it, and ask them several questions about what they have felt or whether they are interested in the very video or not.
     The reason Kids React attracts me is that I realize something from those kids: they think independently about things happened in the screen, but not feeling nothing or acting too coward to confess. And sometimes the knee-jerk reaction those kids made are very funny!
     And teens' reaction has some difference from kids, and is more familiar with us teenagers.
     When I saw Elders React promoted, I felt much funnier because I never saw any elder people act toward these fun videos or viral video!
     It's a great way to know others' reaction to things, and to introspect ours!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Yuki,
    Wow! The channel you introduced seems pretty interesting! To be honest, I go to Youtube mostly for MVs and sop operas...Maybe I should try the one you talked about and learn English from it.
    I agree with you about your comparison among the reactions of children, teenagers and elders. Although all are human beings, they are quite different! Sometimes I do envy little kids who speak out their thoughts bravely and frankly~haha. I'm kind of confused about why people change like that when grow older...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really funny and helpful for people who want to learn English themselves. Three different react from kids, teens and elders are inspired. The video they made are delicate. Of course, they talk about the gun shooting happening recently and it's interested to see how american teens thought.

    ReplyDelete